• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Welcome to our new staff moderators!

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I'm glad to announce, two awesome users have joined this forum and going to contribute/ support, help this community to make a better place for travel lovers.

Welcome @Lara and @Nazli onboard for becoming a part of our team!
360_F_400271848_F6VOYPfgKC34jDHQnQ1tPvheNQkDdnHj-removebg-preview.png

Hey @Khan Thank you so much for such a warm and friendly welcome. I am glad to be a member of this community and being an admin I will try to manage more time for this community and will try to be more flexible and resourceful just like you.

Thank You...!!(y)

Hey @Khan Thank you so much for such a warm and friendly welcome. I am glad to be a member of this community and being an admin I will try to manage more time for this community and will try to be more flexible and resourceful just like you.

Thank You...!!(y)

You are very welcome @Lara and thank you for your support and making this forum alive :)
I am finishing my current projects and soon I will be regular here too.
Together with my team, we would build an interesting community here for travel lovers!

Yeah sure that would be a good way to make this community better and to get more information. I am very excited for it.

I would like to say welcome to @Lara and @Nazli as well from my side. I am sure that both of you will spend a good time here and make this community interesting and informative through your posts. Enjoy!

I would like to say welcome to @Lara and @Nazli as well from my side. I am sure that both of you will spend a good time here and make this community interesting and informative through your posts. Enjoy!

I really appreciate your welcome words and your support. I am looking forward to see your massive contributions and would love to take part in. I am sure you will have lots of fun and we will learn so much through our sharing.

You are very welcome @Lara and thank you for your support and making this forum alive :)
I am finishing my current projects and soon I will be regular here too.
Together with my team, we would build an interesting community here for travel lovers!

Thanks a lot @Khan for your inspiring words that always encourage me. So glad to know that you are doing well and you have such projects to work on. I would love to see and admire your work. Must share with us, so happy to be a part of this team and will surly make this forum a best platform to learn from.

Thanks, everyone for welcoming me here...
It seriously means a lot to me.
Awww that's so sweet. And I would like to say every member of this community is welcome to the community we are happy to have you guys here. Best of luck for the new journey and I hope will share worthwhile information through your comments.

Back