• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Welcome to the new Airport Lounges forum

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
A very warm welcome to the new Airport Lounges forum.​

We all like to be as comfortable as possible when we travel. An airport lounge can be helpful when we arrive at an airport early or have a connecting flight. Sometimes, the airlines provide that, either as paid membership, to elite members, or to those paying for business or first class travel. However, sometimes we don't qualify for entry to those lounges or an airport doesn't have a lounge for the airline we are flying.

There are alternative lounge membership program such as Priority Pass, available as a credit card perk or through payment. This forum explores the growing range of alternatives with advice and discussion of lounge access programs for frequent visitors, pay per visit options, discount/promotional vouchers, and airport lounge reviews.

If your travel plans involve access to lounges provided by your airline ticket or frequent flyer program, please continue to use the airline forums to field your questions and comments. However, if your plans involve visiting lounges not covered by your ticket or frequent flyer status, then this forum is here for you to explore all the options available which might be helpful to other travelers.

We welcome your enthusiasm and participation in this exciting new forum. ;)

Cheers!

Hi @Khan and really appreciative the way you started and introduced to us, Thank you for this warm welcome. So excited to have new information, and to participate in interesting discussions.

Hi @Khan and really appreciative the way you started and introduced to us, Thank you for this warm welcome. So excited to have new information, and to participate in interesting discussions.
Thanks @Lara for for being active, I got so busy since I moved to Canada and get very little time to make content for my travel channel and spending time here. But I am glad you are still here and this forum is alive because of you I think.
Thank you so much!

Back