• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

London View | Welcome to London

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
The City of London continues to be one of the world's primary business centers, and a major meeting point for businesses worldwide.

The City of London is widely referred to simply as the City (differentiated from the phrase "the city of London" by capitalising City) and is also colloquially known as the Square Mile, as it is 1.12 sq mi (716.80 acres; 2.90 km2) in area. Both of these terms are also often used as metonyms for the United Kingdom's trading and financial services industries, which continue a notable history of being largely based in the City. The name London is now ordinarily used for a far wider area than just the City. London most often denotes the sprawling London metropolis, or the 32 London boroughs, in addition to the City of London itself. This wider usage of London is documented as far back as 1888, when the County of London was created.

The City has a resident population of 9,401 (ONS estimate, mid-2016) but over 300,000 people commute to and work there. About three quarters of the jobs in the City of London are in the financial, professional, and associated business services sectors. The legal profession forms a major component of the northern and western sides of the City, especially in the Temple and Chancery Lane areas where the Inns of Court are located, of which two—Inner Temple and Middle Temple—fall within the City of London boundary.

I would say London is a fantastic place to have a full adventure tour. There are numerous fun places to see and to discuss but here I am going to talk about the Millennium Wheel also famous as London Eye. It is located on the South Bank of the River Thames. And you won't believe the sights you will get there, simply awesome... It is one of the tallest observation wheels of the globe. If we talk about the measurements, it is 135 meters tall and spins along with a diameter of 120 meters. By having this ride you can enjoy the best views of the city and could cash in on the best time of your journey by doing this.

Here I am going to share a few images to make this thread more fun to see. I am sure you guys will like them, must share if you do so?

22747_london-eye_1b_c_pod-to-pod_039_rgb_ns.jpg

22747_london-eye_1a_pano_0004_rgb_ns.jpg

22747_london-eye_1a_pod-_010_rgb_ns.jpg

london-eye-351203__340.jpg

Here I am going to share a few images to make this thread more fun to see. I am sure you guys will like them, must share if you do so?

22747_london-eye_1b_c_pod-to-pod_039_rgb_ns.jpg

22747_london-eye_1a_pano_0004_rgb_ns.jpg

22747_london-eye_1a_pod-_010_rgb_ns.jpg

london-eye-351203__340.jpg
Great share, stunning photos, and no doubts visiting London Eye is an amazing experience. Luckily I have visited it a couple times and loved it.

Oh I am glad to know that you had experiences there, This is a picturesque place or scenes from this are so pleasant and attractive.

Hey just read a blog about Best 20 views in London. All of these are so attention grabbing so i decided to share them here. I am sure everybody will like them. Must share you views about them.

london-skyline-antoine-buchet.jpg

sky-garden-london-640x360.jpg

oxo-tower-restaurant-bar-and-brasserie-640x360.jpg

Back