• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I am new here!!

Hahaha Nazli, that is true I had a doubt at first because I thought a dead forum site like this, who is actively posting in it :)
I am glad, I was wrong and you guys are real people who love to share their experiences and stories with others about traveling.
I am originally from Pakistan and live in Dubai UAE, I love traveling and that is the reason I started this forum to meet other like minded people like you. :)
I would be more than happy to have you as a team member, so that together we can make this community a better place for travel lovers.
It's my pleasure!!

Could you please share other forum links that you have created?

It's my pleasure!!

Could you please share other forum links that you have created?
I have another forum but that's not travel related, that I made for my parrot. I had an amazing African Grey Parrot, he became so famous overnight on specially Tiktok, so I had to create a website for my parrot. Sadly, he passed away and my heart bleeds till now. I just can not forget my parrot 💔

Oh that's so sad to hear about your parrot. RIP!!
I can understand your feelings. I was also very disappointed and sad while my cat died last year. I take good care of my cat, tried hard to save her but it wasn't in my hands to give her life. I am sure you did your best but what could we do except to move on. I am sure your parrot had great and comfortable life with you. So cheers for that!!

Sad to hear your stories guys...
But I am not a pet lover cause I have an allergy, so I can't keep them.

I am saddened after hearing both members' stories about their pets. Although I love pets, my mom doesn't allow me to keep any at home. 😔

Back