• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Lara is here

Lara01

Hello Everyone!! I am Lara. I am from Italy. I am excited to visit this board as a new member. I am sure that all of you will say a warm welcome to me. This is my first post and I have seen many members discuss their interests or passions here. My hobbies are reading books or traveling to famous places. I admit natural places always attract me and willing to know what sort of places you like to explore.

Hi Lara, We do have a common name :) I hope that we will have common interests too. I would say welcome to you here and that would be great to welcome such new users. Well, if I talk about my passions and the things I do in my free time, to discuss my interests, we need a long time period to discuss, in short, I would say I always used to do things that enlighten and freshen up my soul and mind. Traveling is one of the best ways to refresh your mind. So yes I love traveling and nowadays, thinking of going for new york night tour car service. what would you guys say about this.

Back