• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Elijah is here!

Elijah

Staff member
Hello everyone, Elijah is here. I am a new member here and really happy after joining this community. I am sure that I will spend a good time here. I am a traveling freak and really like to explore various kinds of places around the world. Anyhow, the member of this community would like to say welcome to me here.

Good to see you Elijah,

I wanna say a warm welcome to you on this board and quite sure will have a joyous time period here. Anyhow, do tell me about your hometown.

I am happy you say welcome to me here in this way. I am also sure that I will enjoy having fun with all of you here. By the way, you let me about my hometown so let me share it with you Italy is my hometown. It is a European country where you can see Western culture, landmarks, ancient ruins, cuisine, and much more. Have you ever visited Italy?

Hello Elijah!! Buddy welcome to this community. I am sure that you will have good time here. We will share interesting discussions here. People here loves traveling and they love to share their experiences and to hear new experiences from other members. I am sure you will contribute very well and we will have great time.

Welcome onboard @Elijah , this is the beauty of this forum, seeing like minded people from around the world. Thank you for joining us from all the way Italy. :)

Tell us more about your hometown. We know it is a beautiful place home of many incredible destinations. So I am very curious to hear from you. I am sure others are, right guys???

Khan! Thanks!, for saying welcome to me.​

Lara, why not I am going to share with you the most famous and incredible destination in Italy.
Rome
Milan
Venice
Pisa
Florence

Back