• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I am new here!!

Lara

Staff member
Hi everyone!! I am new member of this community and hope active members would like to welcome me here. I am a travel freak and i though by participating in different communities and by exchanging travel experiences we could get more ideas about it. What say???

Hello, warm welcome to you from my side on this board.
I am so sure you will have a very good time here talking about your favorite topics. By the way, do let share about those attractions that you have explored recently?

Do you know about travel deals to las vegas?

Well i recently had taken opportunity to explore USA's west coast attractions, including, New Jersey, New York, Niagara Falls, Watkins glen, Boston, Philadelphia and plenty of others. And yes had explored Las Vegas about 6 months ago with friends and that was a fun time of my life, for this we get great deals on goldenbustours.

I am so glad to know that you have a great sort of time on USA's famous cities. This thing insists me to ask about your favorite from all. Where have yu more fun and wanna go there again?

Hello guys! I am also new member in this board and i am very excited about it. I am also a travel freak and i am crazy about that. I recently enjoyed the bora bora tour and this is amazing. What you say about that?

Nazli said:
I am so glad to know that you have a great sort of time on USA's famous cities. This thing insists me to ask about your favorite from all. Where have yu more fun and wanna go there again?

Yeah i would say New York is my all time fav destination, i love to go there again and again. Glad to know your opinion about travel.

Victoria said:
Hello guys! I am also new member in this board and i am very excited about it. I am also a travel freak and i am crazy about that. I recently enjoyed the bora bora tour and this is amazing. What you say about that?

Hey Victoria!! Wanna welcome you to this community. I am sure you will have good time around. Glad to know that you are also a travel freak buddy. Would love to know your fav places names.

the bora bora, is an amazing place a combination of many islands that offers majestic views to it visitors. I love going there too.

Hi Lara and Nazli

First of all, I welcome you to this forum.

To be honest, at first I thought this is a spam attack on our forum but after reading your posts, I am glad to see you are a genuine users and trying to share your travel experiences with others.

I would love to build a team for this forum and would ask you guys if you wish to become a part of the team. You would be the moderators here and can control most of the actions on the site. As I am super busy now a days with many other projects but I can start spending time here on this forum if you guys are gonna be a part of this forum.

I shall wait for your replies and then will assign you with rank of moderators here.

Gonna read all your posts, there was a lot happening here while I was away. Thank you for contributing & share your thoughts with this new community.

Hi Lara and Nazli

To be honest, at first I thought this is a spam attack on our forum but after reading your posts, I am glad to see you are a genuine users and trying to share your travel experiences with others.

I would love to build a team for this forum and would ask you guys if you wish to become a part of the team. You would be the moderators here and can control most of the actions on the site. As I am super busy now a days with many other projects but I can start spending time here on this forum if you guys are gonna be a part of this forum.

I shall wait for your replies and then will assign you with rank of moderators here.

Gonna read all your posts, there was a lot happening here while I was away. Thank you for contributing & share your thoughts with this new community.

Lara said:
Hi everyone!! I am new member of this community and hope active members would like to welcome me here. I am a travel freak and i though by participating in different communities and by exchanging travel experiences we could get more ideas about it. What say???

Nazli said:
Hello, warm welcome to you from my side on this board.
I am so sure you will have a very good time here talking about your favorite topics. By the way, do let share about those attractions that you have explored recently?

Do you know about travel deals to las vegas?

Hi Lara and Nazli

Victoria said:

Welcome to this new travel forum, glad to see you joining.
Look forward to your posts, travel experiences and hope to see you becoming an important part of our team in here :)

Lara! I am happy after seeing you here as a newcomer and want to say welcome to you here from my side. Let me share with you that like you I am also new here, and it's my second post in this community. It is great to hear that you like to participate in various kinds of communities for sharing traveler experiences which is good. Would you like to tell, me why you like traveling?

Hi Lara and Nazli

Hahaha!!! You really thought that?

I know my English is not too good cause I'm Turkish but it does not mean I am spamming here. :(

By the way, would love to be a part of your team and hopefully will enjoy here a lot.

Anyhow, I am willing to know where are you from?

Hi Lara and Nazli

Well I am glad the misunderstanding has been cleared up. By the way I would be happy to be a part of the team and would love to be a moderator. If you do so I will put my all efforts to make this forum good and spam free and will have an eye on all corners. LOL. If any further procedure to PM me. I am serious, if you are so.

Well I am glad the misunderstanding has been cleared up. By the way I would be happy to be a part of the team and would love to be a moderator. If you do so I will put my all efforts to make this forum good and spam free and will have an eye on all corners. LOL. If any further procedure to PM me. I am serious, if you are so.
Aww thank you Lara, I got so busy running so many websites and on top of that traveling takes a hell of my time and I sad, I do not spend enough time here on forum.
I am so happy to hear that you have already knowledge about forums. I used to have a forum years back and it became huge over 100K users but it killed that site as I could not handle the traffic.
No doubts, without a good team, its impossible to run anything, the reason I started this forum is TRAVEL which is my hobby. I thought I would start a travel forum where other travelers from around the glove would get together share their awesome travel stories.
But as you are willing to support, add your contribution on this baby forum, I would be happy to have you with me in this journey and together we can make this forum a better place for those who want to seek knowledge or share with others.
I would send you PM :)

Hahaha!!! You really thought that?

I know my English is not too good cause I'm Turkish but it does not mean I am spamming here. :(

By the way, would love to be a part of your team and hopefully will enjoy here a lot.

Anyhow, I am willing to know where are you from?
Hahaha Nazli, that is true I had a doubt at first because I thought a dead forum site like this, who is actively posting in it :)
I am glad, I was wrong and you guys are real people who love to share their experiences and stories with others about traveling.
I am originally from Pakistan and live in Dubai UAE, I love traveling and that is the reason I started this forum to meet other like minded people like you. :)
I would be more than happy to have you as a team member, so that together we can make this community a better place for travel lovers.

on top of that traveling takes a hell of my time
LUCKY YOU ARE... :love:

I am so happy to hear that you have already knowledge about forums. I used to have a forum years back and it became huge over 100K users but it killed that site as I could not handle the traffic.
Well that's a big task.
No doubts, without a good team, its impossible to run anything, the reason I started this forum is TRAVEL which is my hobby. I thought I would start a travel forum where other travelers from around the glove would get together share their awesome travel stories.
But as you are willing to support, add your contribution on this baby forum, I would be happy to have you with me in this journey and together we can make this forum a better place for those who want to seek knowledge or share with others.
Yeah teamwork is a way to success and there is nothing like this. I am also a traveling freak and that's why I spend more time in travel posting searching and in traveling to different places. I love listening to travel stories and this is why I am here. I always try to find sources from where I could manage to travel at a low budget. Because one place is not enough for me, I have to see all the world's amazing places. We will surely make this place a good platform for traveling lovers. At least we can try as we are doing good already, what do you say?

LUCKY YOU ARE... :love:

Well that's a big task.

Yeah teamwork is a way to success and there is nothing like this. I am also a traveling freak and that's why I spend more time in travel posting searching and in traveling to different places. I love listening to travel stories and this is why I am here. I always try to find sources from where I could manage to travel at a low budget. Because one place is not enough for me, I have to see all the world's amazing places. We will surely make this place a good platform for traveling lovers. At least we can try as we are doing good already, what do you say?
So much agree with you, I am so glad creating this community and connecting with like minded people from around the world. Otherwise I would have never known about you. :)
Keep us posted on your future tours and share travel experiences with us.

No doubt through communities you can connect with multiple people who are living in different cities and countries around the world. It is a great way of communicating and getting information through each other. So keep sharing guys like this.

Yeah as Ralph G. Nichols Said

“The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.”

Back