• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Turkey places,

Lara01

Bursa
Konya
Ankara
Antalya
İstanbul
These are the cities in Turkey and My friend visited these places but She is angry with me that's why She is not sharing her experience with these places with me that's Why I came here to know about these spots from tourists. So if you explored these cities then Share here your experience that I would like to read...

I am ready to enjoy west coast bus tours of usa.

well, don't worry dear I am sharing here some information about Bursa. Because I just explore this city. Bursa is a beautiful city of Turkey, It is very famous for the Grand Mosque, Iskender Kebab, silk production, natural hot springs, and its attractions. If you go there so must explore its beautiful attractions. there are:
Green Tomb
Tombs of Osman and Orhan
Uludag Ski Center
Bursa Teleferik
Green Mosque
Muradiye Complex

by the way, are you interested in exploring this city?

I liked your shared information about Bursa and I am impressed with your way of sharing. After knowing about this city I decided to go there once in a lifetime. That's why I would like to add your suggested attractions to my cart. When I go to Bursa then I would like to explore them on my tour. What do you say about my plan?

I have to say that Turkey have my heart and İstanbul is my 2nd love of life. i am in love with this spot and a perfect location to create lovely memories with your loved one. A perfect tourist spot that will give you a collection of 3 cultures Eastern, western, or the 3rd one can also add European culture.

Let me know lara have you added this city in Turkiye visit?

Back