• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

İstanbul Turkey Tour (My first vlog)

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Exploring fascinating Istanbul, the largest city of Turkey. Istanbul Turkey is a top destination for budget travel and a must for anyone who wants to experience the best of Europe and the Middle East.
It was my very first vlog and I know its not so good but sharing it here with you guys. If you think your vlogs are also not good enough, trust me, keep creating the content and you will see the improvement automatically. Just do not quit !!!

I love watching your vlog. Istanbul is really an amazing place to see incredible historical sights like Hagia sophia, Topkapı Palace, Blue Mosque and many other ones.

I love watching your vlog. Istanbul is really an amazing place to see incredible historical sights like Hagia sophia, Topkapı Palace, Blue Mosque and many other ones.
Thank you, yes Istanbul is LOVE and I can not wait to visit Turkey again. I loved my first trip to Istanbul, such a great city and country <3

Yeah it seems through your words that you are really in love with it. I am also very curious to plan something for Turkey.

Back