• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Turkey

Nazli

Staff member
Turkey is such a beautiful land on the map of the world. This is a tremendous spot where travelers like to go for having fun on vacations. I had been there a couple of years ago and become a fan due to its charming shots. I must say while my visit I just came to know that try to Ride a taxi without a logo to avoid scammers who charged extra. For safety, purposes should use BiTaksi App. What do you say regarding this?

bus tours from nyc ready to depart.

Hey buddy! I read your sharing stuff and this is great. You share here the informative stuff and this is the main thing. By the way, i want to know you're exploring places' names here. can you share here some names that you have explored there? I am very excited to know about this. i am waiting for your reply.

Turkiye is the best place for travelers and always travel as a local here. I have explored its many exciting places as Hagia Sophia known as the world's number 1 attraction. This is a holy place and for this, you guys have to follow some rules and regulations.

Blue Lagoon, Olüdeniz, is a mood-changer destination for me. I am in love with this spit its silky sandy surface, and vibrant sceneries are always the reason for attention-grabbing for me. That's why would like to recommend you whenever you are there must add this to your travel list.

Last but not least Bosporus Bridge's scenic night views are just credible. How a person could forget that roar of water and boating experience under the bridge? I have no words to describe the beauty of Turkiye in simple words. Every corner of this country has my heart and wherever you take me will fall in love with this spot.

I think one post is not enough or Turkiye being a traveler can write a lot regarding this spot. So just stay connected to read more about this. Cause there are a lot of pages remaining in my Travel Dairies.
Should I go for cherry blossom new york festivals?

It's nice to read all your conversations. I think so this information will be best for me and all travelers. After reading Nazil! your post my craze level increased so, I have decided in my free time I must enjoy the Turkey tour with my family and enjoy all these things there. Before I go there can you share how many days will be best to visit all these places there? Waiting for your response.

A would suggest a week should be sufficient to cover the places Nazli mentioned in her post. What do you say Nazli????

Back