• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Travel Jokes!!

Lara

Staff member
Why don't we share funny travel jokes to make fun today. Feeling a bit bored today and thought in this way we could have more fun. What do you say?

What is Study Travel?

Is when you want to travel and don’t want to study. :)

A man travels to a town on Friday. Stays for two nights and travel back on Friday. How can This be???

Guess...

Headline from the Seattle Post Intelligencer: “Mom Warns Son to ‘Watch Out for Idiots,’ Rear‑Ends His Motorcycle.”

Lara! Why not, I am going to share here some travel fun jokes here.
MicrosoftFlightSimulator.jpg

b064bf90d0cc985af66d2d9452765bc4-travel-humor-funny-travel.jpg

LOL that was good one, :sneaky: Practicing what we will do afterwards. Well here is another one, hope will enjoy!!

Q: What do you call a traveler who packed too much?
A: An overpacker.😂

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Why did the traveler go to the dentist?
A: Because they had a cavity search.😆

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Back