• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

What are the current travel recommendations and measures from the WHO and other authorities regarding the Omicron variant?

Well, After Covid 19 the first case of Omicron was found in South Africa. The virus speedily spread in the world. After some research doctors overcame it and the world got ridden by this Epidemicity.

Yeah since it was discovered a lot and thanks for the worthwhile information you shared here. Now I am going to share current travel recommendations and measures from the WHO and other authorities regarding the Omicron variant and would love to hear from other members as well. Please do share your part and let other friends know about them.

1- The WHO Director issued 9th Emergency Committee for COVID-19 that countries should continue to apply a risk based and evidence informed approach when implementing travel measures in accordance with IHR. For more information read these articles. I found them really useful and relevant to my topic.

Back