• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Asia Travel Destinations

Elijah

Staff member
Dubai
Tokyo
Singapore
Mumbai
Hyderabad
New Delhi
Islamabad
Swat
All of these are admirable destinations around Asia to explore. Would you like to share with me, whether anyone explore these places or not?

You started an amazing topic here. Asia is a home of many travel destinations. Chiang Mai is also a well known destination of it. Last year i visited there with my Husband. Here i am going to share it's image. This image gonna help you a lot.

chiang-mai-thailand.png

Last edited:
You started an amazing topic here. Asia is a home of many travel destinations. Chiang Mai is also a well known destination of it. Last year i visited there with my wife. Here i am going to share it's image. This image gonna help you a lot.

Looks stunning, looks like you have traveled a lot and got some great stories/ memories from your traveling.

Dubai
Tokyo
Singapore
Mumbai
Hyderabad
New Delhi
Islamabad
Swat
All of these are admirable destinations around Asia to explore. Would you like to share with me, whether anyone explore these places or not?

Yes these places you have mentioned are worth visiting, I have closely seen Dubai, Islamabad & Swat, and would love to visit Mumbai, Goa, Hyderabad (To eat original Hyderabad biryani).

Looks stunning, looks like you have traveled a lot and got some great stories/ memories from your traveling.
Such stunning views always appeal to me a lot. I would say Chiang Mai is a home of many beautiful ancient temples and the city offers you a great blend of cultural and traditional destinations. City is also surrounded by natural destinations and natural beauty is all around. Striking mountainous landscapes will grab your attention towards it and fill your heart with love forever. And i would say Old city is a best place to save some money and to have a good chance to live like a local there. I love doing this what about you?

Yes these places you have mentioned are worth visiting, I have closely seen Dubai, Islamabad & Swat, and would love to visit Mumbai, Goa, Hyderabad (To eat original Hyderabad biryani).
Good to hear that you have visited all of these places personally. Would you like to share your travel story here regarding Islamabad? I am keen to know your views about this city. Good to hear that in future you will visit Hyderabad to eat original Hyderabadi Biryani. I also heard about it a lot and want to eat it personally.

Good to hear that you have visited all of these places personally. Would you like to share your travel story here regarding Islamabad? I am keen to know your views about this city. Good to hear that in future you will visit Hyderabad to eat original Hyderabadi Biryani. I also heard about it a lot and want to eat it personally.

Thank you, Elijah, for your input. I'm eager to share my travel stories on this forum and hear from others as well.

I've been quite busy with travel recently; I just arrived in Canada (Toronto). Unfortunately, my schedule has kept me from dedicating time to the website, but I plan to be more regular here and share my travel experiences with everyone. :)

During my two-month absence, hackers targeted my server and inserted spammy links into all my websites. Consequently, I had to invest a significant amount of time in fixing the websites. Currently, I've migrated this forum to a faster and more secure server.

Once I settle down here in Canada, I'll be able to focus more on this forum and share my adventures with everyone.

In the meantime, I appreciate your active participation. Since this forum is still new and has only a few members, you are certainly one of those special individuals who will help us grow this community. Thank you!

Back