• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

New York Public Library

Nazli

Staff member
New York Public Library is a place that I have suggested my brother explore in the next few days with his friends during nyc tours packages. I think being a student they will love to enjoy the time there. What do you say guys is it a worthy option for them or not? Share your views according to your experiences.

Hello Nazli! I read your sharing stuff and this is very nice. The New York Public Library is the nice and great. This is the awesome attraction of the new York city. I also suggest to your brother that he should must visit there with my your friends.

I would say new york is one of most promising destination for fun lovers. I have been there for numerous of time yet and still wants to be again and again. Luckily i also enjoy new york tour packages with friends. That was a great journey that i have with goldenbustours. Our guide was Marcus and our driver Jason were tremendously experience and well spoken as well as friendly.

New York Public Library is one of fav places i have explored. It is a must to see place if you rooming around NYC. It is constructed by Using six times more marble than the marble used to construct the New York Chamber of Commerce and New York Stock Exchange combined. That makes art lovers more curious to see its architectural building's making, which is so beautiful. A must to go place.

Yes, lara!!!

You are right my brother is just back after having a good time period. He told me it's a perfect place to read about interesting topics in a peaceful place but it requires a valid library card. The sad thing is that you guys can just take Handheld cameras are permitted. Flash, lights, and tripods are not allowed. Btw, being a traveler What do you think is the right decision or not?

Hey, i think the camera is the main part of journey. I like the traveling with my camera and without is this is too much boring for me. But some times you should try some other things that you dont like this. Am i right?

Nazli said:
Yes, lara!!!

You are right my brother is just back after having a good time period. He told me it's a perfect place to read about interesting topics in a peaceful place but it requires a valid library card. The sad thing is that you guys can just take Handheld cameras are permitted. Flash, lights, and tripods are not allowed. Btw, being a traveler What do you think is the right decision or not?

Yes this is a perfect place for spending a quality reading time. Regarding it's library card, I would say before visiting there you could apply for the card online and you can owe your own library card that offer 3 month's access to our collections. Before heading towards to New York Public Library Plan Your Research Visit and get help from https://www.nypl.org/about/using-th...tside New,research items from offsite storage. I hope this will help you.

Well, lara you are just love for me now :p

I mean to say that was worried about where I can get a Library card and you just solved my problem. Thanks for sharing this link here. Keep updating us like this more.

Hey guys! I read all of your sharing stuff and that's really nice. But i want to get some information about the traveling because i am traveling lover. I need some stuff about the Seattle. Can you share here some stuff about it?

Back