• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

New York

Nazli

Staff member
New York City is a famous destination that is filled with exciting attractions such as the Empire State buildeing, Niagra falls, times square and more. I just had a very good time while new york tour packages and that's why wanna tell you that should not try
Don’t dawdle
Don’t turn the sidewalk into a Rockettes show.
Don’t go to Times Square and complain about crowds.
Don’t mispronounce Houston Street or Greenwich Village.

I am sure these tips will help you a lot to have a joyous time period.

Hey buddy! I have read the things you share about New York City and it is amazing. I have noted your sharing of things about not trying and it is very helpful for us. By the way, did you take your camera with you on the trip? Because I think the journey is incomplete without it.

New York is one of the msot promising attraction among for party lovers. Whether it is chritmas party , new year party, business party, or casual party. It is a fantastic place with lots of tourists attractions, shopping places, bar, restaurants, and much more. What i like in new york is It's famous attraction Niagara Falls. I loved it and would love to go there again and again.

I do agree with you guys NY is always proven a golden opportunity for me to recall memories. This is my favorite spot and has a lavish time there always. There is no doubt Niagra falls is something credible but have an interest in the Time Square building and love to spend more time there. What do you say regarding this?

Niagara Falls is my all time favorite destination. It offers so much to do while you are enjoying gigantic falls sightseeing. Like you can enjoy it's lovely views through mist boat ride, water walk, jet boat ride etc. I love to do that whenever i go to New York.

Thank you so much for the advice! I appreciate the insight and will definitely consider these tips when I visit New York City. I'm sure it will help me to have an enjoyable time!

Well I am so glad twinmark that you liked shared stuff and this is useful for you. After reading your post i could assume your love for traveling, that great!! New York city offers so much to do and to have fun. Roaming in the city is so much fun, enjoying street food and admiring huge skyscrapers', and doing parties at fantastic places. You will love it if you are a travel freak.

That's great, all of you talking about New York City which never sleeps. I love this city and explore a lot of times in my traveling life. It is that city which offers everything to all visitors which they want to get. I like its night time which makes your nightlife amazing and memorable. What do all of you say about its nightlife?

That's great, all of you talking about New York City which never sleeps. I love this city and explore a lot of times in my traveling life. It is that city which offers everything to all visitors which they want to get. I like its night time which makes your nightlife amazing and memorable. What do all of you say about its nightlife?
Marquee New York, Winnie’s Jazz Bar, Birdland, Comedy Cellar, 230 Fifth Rooftop Bar NYC are the most popular places to experience the best nightlife in NY. Have you had any experiences there? On What about experiencing one during your next vacation?

Marquee New York, Winnie’s Jazz Bar, Birdland, Comedy Cellar, 230 Fifth Rooftop Bar NYC are the most popular places to experience the best nightlife in NY. Have you had any experiences there? On What about experiencing one during your next vacation?
I am agree with you these are popular places for enjoy the nightlife I personally enjoyed short night trip in New York City from goldenbustour. I don't forget this trip. If I get a chance to go there again, I will definitely go.

Back