• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Exciting places of USA

Thank you @Lara for sharing the info, I would definitely be in touch and would check out the packages on goldenbustours.com
I will be traveling to US along with my friend, and not using any agency. Google is my friend :)
Oh sounds good buddy!! I am sure this would be a fun to have such travel experiences with friends. Google is our friend too and there is so much to know about the world. Wish you best of luck for that time and so excited to hear from you about your coming up adventures.

I am planning to go to LA this year with friends. It will be a hell of fun there with friends. Anyone who has an interesting story in LA :p
Oh wow... LA is one of the most promising places around the USA. I had an amazing time during my "6 Days Los Angeles to Mt. Rushmore, Las Vegas and Yellowstone National Park Tour". Use to explore the Vegas, Los Angeles and many other fantastic attractions of USA West Coast. During this tour we explored so much but here i am going to talk about only LA's attractions. We explored Malibu beach, Santa Monica and Disneyland downtown rather then resting in hotel we also add our itinerary other then the company choose to go. And next day with the tour guide who meet us in LA hotel we head towards it's famous attractions like Boulevard, Hollywood Boulevard, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the Universal studios and after that we enjoyed so much fun doing shopping there.

You shared such massive stuff here about LA. It will prove useful for him. Keep sharing like this in this way.

You shared such massive stuff here about LA. It will prove useful for him. Keep sharing like this in this way.
I am glad to see your feedback and your appreciation. Thanks a lot for your kind words and i am happy you enjoyed my LA post and you learned something from it. I would love to share more tips and experiences about travel and if you have any query in your mind must ask it here. This is why we all are here, right???

I am planning to go to LA this year with friends. It will be a hell of fun there with friends. Anyone who has an interesting story in LA :p
I read all your conversation. I think this will be best way to take about all your experiences and hobby. I personally enjoyed Los Angeles trip with my mates. During this trip I have visit the popular attraction of Los Angeles and enjoyed sightseeing, sunset views, shopping, dinning, photography, and many more activities. By the way, If you will go there. I suggest you visit Battleship USS Iowa Museum. It was a wonderful and attractive place for all travelers. I hope you like my suggestion.

Back