• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Exciting places of USA

Nazli

Staff member
I am gonna add here some exciting places of USA which about I am keen to know your views. So here we go
Grand Canyon
Yosemite
Yellowstone
Maui
Glacier National Park
New York City
San Francisco
New Orleans

must drop where have you gone and when?

I would say all these places are must visit places for an adventure lover. Being a nature lover Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone and Glacier National Park are my fav places and would love to talk about them.

Really good for me to know that you have shared the names of your favorite places. I am very happy to tell you that just right back after a visit to Grand Canyon National park through las vegas tours to Grand canyon. That was a great experience for me cause skywalk is a great venture to make memories. What do you like to say about this?

Yes, I would say that Grand Canyon is an excellent place for nature sightseeing lovers and nowadays it is more valuable now and more demanding as an ideal summer vacations destination. People love river rafting there, sightseeing and chilling along the nature beauty. Have you ever visit there in summer.

I am glad to tell you that yes I have visited Grand Canyon on summer vacation and this proved a happy place for me. I just have an adoring time period by spending time hiking on trails and staff behaviors are also too good. I have remarkable memories and wanna recommend you must be there.

Hello Nazli! Your sharing all stuff is nice and i like your sharing attraction names of USA. I have personally visit there all but the Maui is new for me. I have never visit there before and have not personal experience. Can you guys share here some stuff about this place?

Nazli said:
I am glad to tell you that yes I have visited Grand Canyon on summer vacation and this proved a happy place for me. I just have an adoring time period by spending time hiking on trails and staff behaviors are also too good. I have remarkable memories and wanna recommend you must be there.

I am glad to know about your happy journey. I will definitely consider your recommendations. Here i am going to share few images of it and hope you will like them too.

Nazli said:
I am gonna add here some exciting places of USA which about I am keen to know your views. So here we go
Grand Canyon
Yosemite
Yellowstone
Maui
Glacier National Park
New York City
San Francisco
New Orleans

must drop where have you gone and when?

That's great to know your list of fav places to visit in USA.

I have never travelled to USA, but planning to visit it soon.
I would like to visit NY, Las Vegas, San Francisco, these are my top fav places but I am sure they are a lot more amazing places.

Hello guys! I read your sharing stuff and this is very awesome. This is very helpful for us and i will must used this. by the way, what is your next destination?

That's great to know your list of fav places to visit in USA.

I have never travelled to USA, but planning to visit it soon.
I would like to visit NY, Las Vegas, San Francisco, these are my top fav places but I am sure they are a lot more amazing places.
It's my goodness that you like my sharing place's names and wanna be there soon. I am sure you will enjoy a lot there.

Hey khan! I have recently enjoyed the San Francisco tour with my family members and this is very awesome for me. I have spent there a good time with my family. There are too of fun there and full of beautiful attractions. i think you should try this. By the way, I have not tried New Orleans and i heard about it at the first time. Can you share here some stuff about it?

Hey khan! I have recently enjoyed the San Francisco tour with my family members and this is very awesome for me. I have spent there a good time with my family. There are too of fun there and full of beautiful attractions. i think you should try this. By the way, I have not tried New Orleans and i heard about it at the first time. Can you share here some stuff about it?
Thanks heaps Victoria, definitely I would visit San Francisco, I just got my USA B1/B2 visa today.
Super excited and look forward traveling to the states and visit all these amazing places in the states :)

After seeing this thread i am happy that people are learning new things and getting new ideas. USA is a home of plenty of destinations that grab million of travel freaks towards it. I am nowadays planning to go for west coast tours.

After seeing this thread i am happy that people are learning new things and getting new ideas. USA is a home of plenty of destinations that grab million of travel freaks towards it. I am nowadays planning to go for west coast tours.
You are right, there is so much to explore in the states, the diversity is incredible. Planning to visit US soon and would share my thoughts here, meanwhile learning from your travel experiences & the information you share here about states. Thank you!

You are right, there is so much to explore in the states, the diversity is incredible. Planning to visit US soon and would share my thoughts here, meanwhile learning from your travel experiences & the information you share here about states. Thank you!
I am so glad for you and so keen to know your travel story regarding this. So just go ahead and don't forget to share your experince.

Hey everyone!! Here I am going to share an image with you. I found it while I was looking for usa's best place to visit in the winter. I could just find that. So then I decided to share it here. Maybe someone from you could say anything about this picture?

large_plitvice-slovenia-shutterstock_715843396_c48a798be4.jpeg

Oh really must keep me updated while you are planning what places are in your bucket list? It would be fun joining you through chat. It's my pleasure to share information about my favorite places. Do ask me anything if you want and also tell me how you are going to visit there? Going with family or through an online agency?

You can also check https://www.goldenbustours.com/ for USA tours, if you haven't booked yet.

I am planning to go to LA this year with friends. It will be a hell of fun there with friends. Anyone who has an interesting story in LA :p

Oh really must keep me updated while you are planning what places are in your bucket list? It would be fun joining you through chat. It's my pleasure to share information about my favorite places. Do ask me anything if you want and also tell me how you are going to visit there? Going with family or through an online agency?

You can also check https://www.goldenbustours.com/ for USA tours, if you haven't booked yet.
Thank you @Lara for sharing the info, I would definitely be in touch and would check out the packages on goldenbustours.com
I will be traveling to US along with my friend, and not using any agency. Google is my friend :)

I am planning to go to LA this year with friends. It will be a hell of fun there with friends. Anyone who has an interesting story in LA :p
Unfortunately, I have never been to LA, I hope my friends here would love to share their stories about LA.

Back