• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

east coast usa

Nazli

Staff member
Miane, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Boston, Phioladelphia and Chicgo are some interesting places of the east coast usa. I am here to know through you all which one attract you more and why. I am quite sure your thrilling ventures and experinces will offer me a chnace to know something new . So try to update me guys.

Have you ever enjoyed eastern usa tours?

Well, I want to say that all of these are the best places to enjoy a good time there. Because there are many popular attractions, nightplaces, and shopping malls in this city. So, Many traveler freaks visit these cities and enjoy many activities there. Chicago is one of my favorite city in these. Because all of these attractions are amazing. I personally visit all these attractions.

Well, all the destinations are wonderful and attractive as well. But New York is at the top of the list in it due to a few reasons. those are
Food
Culture
Musems
Things to do
and many others. What about you?

Back