• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Which is the best Middle East country to visit?

Lara

Staff member
I would say there are many place to see and admire the wonders of nature and human's mind and hard work but the way UAE is made up nothing could bet it. Years back it was famous for fishing-based economy but now it is not just a place with ancient forts and desert. Now this is home of many skylines, luxurious resorts, attractions. From traditional souks (palm-shaped islands) huge and expensive malls, luxurious hotels, amazing theme parks and world's grand architectures.

You've beautifully captured the remarkable transformation of the UAE from its humble beginnings to a modern marvel of innovation and prosperity. Indeed, the UAE's journey from a fishing-based economy to a global hub of trade, tourism, and innovation is nothing short of remarkable.

As I have lived half of my life in the UAE, I can say the blend of ancient forts and desert landscapes with futuristic skylines and luxurious resorts creates a unique tapestry of tradition and modernity. The UAE's dedication to pushing boundaries and embracing progress is evident in its iconic landmarks, such as the palm-shaped islands, towering skyscrapers, and grand architectural marvels like the Burj Khalifa.

From bustling traditional souks to extravagant malls, from opulent hotels to thrilling theme parks, the UAE offers an unparalleled array of experiences for visitors to explore and enjoy. It's truly a testament to the vision, creativity, and hard work of both its people and leaders.

Thank you for highlighting the splendor and diversity of the UAE – it's a testament to the wonders that can be achieved through human ingenuity and determination.
Plus the UAE is super super super safe, if anyone has not yet visited, I defiantly strongly recommend to visit at least once. :)

Back