• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I have decided to enjoy East Coast tour,

Eden

Guys, I have decided to enjoy a East Coast tours USA trip with my family. I am so excited about this trip. I am damn sure this will be best trip for enjoy my time there. Do you have any opinion about my planning? If yes, must share it with me.

First of all, you are going to enjoy a great trip with your family because the East Coast of the USA is filled with a lot of interesting attractions and destinations as well. Secondly, I want wanna know how many days you will spend there and which tour you have decided to take to enjoy the East Coast tours USA.

Well, I am so happy to see your response. So, I decide a 3-Day Boston to Edge Observation deck, New York, Museum of Modern Art, New Haven, Newport and Boston Harbor Cruise Tour from Goldenbustours. Because the reviews of this company are too good and on the lowest pricing I will visit many attractive places and come back with great memories. Do you have any opinion about my planning.

Back