• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Bursa, Turkey

Eden

19c58b4c-5c79-4675-a4fc-841ceaf3549b

visit-bursa-1024x1024.webp

Bursa is a city in Turkey. It is 4th largest city in Turkey, It is very famous for silk production and textile. It is special for its mountains, attractions, outdoor activities, food, and other more things. According to my instructions, 3.102 million above population in this city. It is the best place to live and explore. It is a safe place for solo woman. by the way, did you explore this city?

I wanna go to explore chicago package tours.

Your post is very informative to me and I am amazed to see your shared images. All your shared details about this city are new to me. After knowing about this place I am keen to add it to my cart and When I go to Turkey then I would like to explore this city. So, Would you like to suggest anything for my tour?

What a stunning and captivating photo is Lara has shared here. I am in love with them and wanna say that travelers should go around this place without any hesitation or should have enough days off from office. Anyhow, let me know Eden, what do you like to suggest other who love to go there in next days?

Back