• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

You best trip

Victoria

Hello guys! I am traveling lover and i mostly like to see the natural viewing. This is also my hobby and i feel really relax there. By the way, what you say about that? Do you also like it? IF you like it so share here your best trip. I am waiting for your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I read your sharing stuff and this is very nice and awesome. I am glad to know that you have also like the traveling. By the way, i want to get some more details about your Niagara falls tour. Can you share here some images?

That's a great post and question Victoria.
I have travelled to around 12 countries, its very hard for me to say which one I likes the most and why, every country had its own charm.

I would mention my top 3 cities out of 12 countries which I visited, I enjoyed my trip to Sydney, Istanbul and London :)

Hey Khan! i read your sharing stuff and this is very awesome. The Istanbul is one of my favorite places and i have spend a very good time period there. By the way, tell me about your favorite attractions of there?

Victoria said:
Hey Khan! i read your sharing stuff and this is very awesome. The Istanbul is one of my favorite places and i have spend a very good time period there. By the way, tell me about your favorite attractions of there?

You are absolutely right about Istanbul, it was my first visit and would love to visit again. I spend my most of the time in Taksim area, visited Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar, also had a day cruise went to the Asian side.

I think, anyone visiting Istanbul should include a trip along to the Bosphorus, after a busy day seeing attraction, Bosphorus Cruise is a great treat.

So for new travelers, I would say don't miss a Bosphorous cruise! I thought it would be 'just a boat ride' but, it surely is not. It opens the heart of Istanbul to you and makes you understand much better the unique nature and history of the city.

I will surely share some images with you as soon as possible. Cause my cousin has taken my camera for few days.

Anyhow, Khan I just read your post and after this can say that I'm sure will have a very good time with you in the future. cause I am also a crazy fan of Istnabul.

Yes, I also love to travel and especially to see natural views. I find it to be very relaxing and a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. My favorite trip so far was to the Rocky Mountains in Canada. It was absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend it. What about you? What's been your favorite travel experience?

I will surely share some images with you as soon as possible. Cause my cousin has taken my camera for few days.

Anyhow, Khan I just read your post and after this can say that I'm sure will have a very good time with you in the future. cause I am also a crazy fan of Istnabul.
Thanks, glad to know and sure will be in touch :)

Yes, I also love to travel and especially to see natural views. I find it to be very relaxing and a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. My favorite trip so far was to the Rocky Mountains in Canada. It was absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend it. What about you? What's been your favorite travel experience?

So true, its so peaceful getting away from the hustle life of cities. Sadly, I have never been to the Canada. My Canadian visa is still under process, its now more than two years and have not received any update. (Taking ages) :(
Hope if my visa comes out, I would love to visit Rocky Mountains in Canada and then also visit USA as well.
From Dubai, I would visit both (Canada & UAE) in one go, therefore I am not yet visiting USA as I am waiting to hear back for my Canadian visa. :)

Hey everyone!! Glad to read about members best trip stories. And here i saw new member participating very actively. Hey @twinmark must share an introduction post with us. So we all could know more about you and could welcome you in our community.

@Khan! Nice to hear that you will explore Canada and & UAE in the coming up days when you will get your Visa. I am keen to know that while you trip which places you will explore there except the Rocky Mountains?

You know guys cherry blossom day was one of the best travel experiences I ever had in my life. I always wanted to go there during the peak season and my dream come true. It was the first experience of my life. I was so happy and excited to experience nature's beauty in blooming, culture and history. I was lucky found reasonable package on an online travel agency. I enjoyed there a lot and the people there were so cool, friendly and everything else like food, destinations were stunning I got a lot of inspirations.

Nice to read all your posts. By the way, Lara! I am happy to see your experience. I personally enjoy cherry blossom season in Japan. I was a wonderful way to enjoy the natural beauty. I have enjoyed many outdoor activities there. By the way, Have you any plan for these days?

Back