• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Trouble registering or posting on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)

If you have a problem registering for this forum or posting on it, click Contact us button in the footer and send a private message to me (Khan).

Step one, register your account if you are new on this forum!
If you are not registered on this forum, fill out the registration form shows on the header of this Ugly And Traveling Forum.

When you register, you immediately receive an email. Click the link to confirm your email. If you don't receive the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.

Once you get through all this, you can post whenever you want to on this forum ;) .

HOW TO POST ON THE FORUMS

Start a new thread by going into the forum and clicking the POST THREAD button. If your registration has not been approved, you won't see this button.

Make your first post here on this forum, post in the New Member Introductions section to introduce yourself & let others know about you and your hobbies. Cool

If you wanna be extra sweet, invite your friends here so that we can build the community more interesting and travel friendly. Heart

Have a great day ahead and stay safe!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back