• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

New place for me

Victoria

Hello guys! I want to explore the Panama city with my family members and i am very excited about it. But i have no idea about this place and i am totally blanked for this. if you know so share here with some nice stuff. I am waiting for your reply.

I think you should try the tours niagara falls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys! I want to explore the Panama city with my family members and i am very excited about it. But i have no idea about this place and i am totally blanked for this. if you know so share here with some nice stuff. I am waiting for your reply.

I think you should try the tours niagara falls.
Hi Victoria,
That sounds a great trip, I have never been to that part of the world but I did hear from my friends and from the internet about Panama city.
No doubt, Panama City is very attractive for tourists since it is considered a cheap city.

In Panama City, the growth of skyscrapers and the increasing number of wealthy people in the city lately, made it expensive, but at the same time, more luxurious and interesting. Nowadays, Panama City is well known as The Dubai of Latin America.

I did research on the internet and found out that Panama City has a high crime rate. Wherever you go, use licensed taxis, be careful in la Vieja ruins area, especially at night and avoid poor neighborhoods like El Chorillo. Avoid Santa Ana, Curundu, and San Miguel. It is advisable to keep an eye on your belongings at all times due to the high levels of criminal activity.

Enjoy your trip and stay safe!

Do get back here with the stories/ memories of your trip to share with us :)

Well, if you have not explored Panama city then must say that read an article about things to do or don't before going there. Allow me to share a link here that surely helps you a lot.

click here.
Read once and also share what have you decided about it. I am waiting for your reply.

Well, if you have not explored Panama city then must say that read an article about things to do or don't before going there. Allow me to share a link here that surely helps you a lot.

click here.
Read once and also share what have you decided about it. I am waiting for your reply.
Oh wow great article about Panama. Very informative for new travelers, thanks for sharing it here with us and defiantly helpful information.
Would love to visit Panama, hope soon !!!

Just to inform you, I have upgraded this forum and please if you face any issues, do mention it in this specific section.

Panama city is a beautiful place to see famous for colonial-era landmarks and many other destinations. Within a little driving distance of a city you can explore rainforests, desert, beaches on both coastlines, the Caribbean and the Pacific and can make more lasting memories.

Really nice conversation is going on here about Panama City. It is the most famous city of Panama City and also the largest city between Pensacola and Tallahassee. Let me share a few attractive attractions of this city here which travelers love to explore there.
ZooWorld Zoological Park
Russell-Fields Pier
Conservation Park
SkyWheel Panama City Beach
Shell Island Shuttle

Back