• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My cousin plan,

Lara01

My cousin is ready to enjoy short trips from san francisco with her boyfriend. She told me She will go toward this spot after her university time. She planned all the things and booked this tour with GoldenBusTours. She wants to know about the attractions. If your shared names attracted me She would like to book those tours in which this place will be available.

SF is an amazing place for couples as it is a vibrant destination with numerous attractions in it. You can suggest she explore Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Alcatraz Island Cruise, Fisherman's Wharf and Twin Peaks or roaming around Lombard Street and SF Museum of Modern Art .

Your suggested attractions names attracted me. I would like to share them with my cousin. Hopefully, these attractions will attract her too and She would like to book which tour in which these attractions are included. By the way, What do you know about the Alcatraz Island Cruise?

Back