• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I have a plan for my parents,

That sounds like a fantastic surprise for your parents! A tour from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon will indeed provide a great opportunity for them to spend quality time together. The breathtaking beauty of Antelope Canyon combined with the excitement of Las Vegas is sure to make their weekend memorable. Well done @Eden on planning such a thoughtful surprise!

Lara, I am so happy to see your fast reply. Thanks for appreciate me for my parents trip. I am damn sure they will be back from this trip with great memories. By the way, Can you share which things will makes my parents trip more amazing and attractive?

Absolutely, Eden! Here’s the information that might help your parents to plan ahead with more fun:

Choosing the right tour is crucial. There are several tours from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon, including the Classic Antelope & Horseshoe Bend tour by bus, VIP Antelope & Horseshoe Bend small-group tour, and the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend day tour. Each offers a unique experience, so select the one that best suits your parents’ preferences.

Most tours also visit Horseshoe Bend, another stunning natural attraction. The view of the Colorado River making a U-turn around a rock formation is truly breathtaking. When deciding between Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon, consider that Upper Antelope Canyon is known for beams of sunlight filtering through the sandstone during the summer months. If your parents want to capture iconic photos of the canyon, an Upper Antelope Canyon tour would be ideal. On the other hand, Lower Antelope Canyon is less crowded and offers more space to move around and explore.

Preparation for the weather is important as it can vary in Antelope Canyon. Your parents should dress appropriately, wear comfortable shoes for walking, and bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect against the sun. Staying hydrated is also crucial, especially during the summer months. Make sure your parents bring plenty of water with them on their tour.

Lastly, remind your parents to bring a camera! The unique beauty of Antelope Canyon makes it a photographer’s dream. I hope these tips help make your parents’ trip even more memorable! Enjoy planning this wonderful surprise.

Back