• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I have a plan for end of December

Eden

Guys, I have a plan for end of December. I have decided to enjoy countdown to cruise with my family. I think this will be best trip to enjoy a good time with family. I am so excited about my plan. Have you any opinion about my plan?

That sounds like a fantastic plan, @Eden! A countdown cruise is a wonderful way to ring in the New Year with your family. The anticipation of the countdown, combined with the beauty of the sea, will surely make for an unforgettable experience. As for me, I’m also considering booking an online tour for my own countdown. Who knows, we might even cross paths on our respective tours! Best of luck buddy!!

Well, I read your post I like your planning. I want to share some information about this trip here. I have decided to book 3-Day New York/Philadelphia to Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Beach and Busch Gardens Christmas Carnival Tour for enjoy this event and other activities. By the way thanks for good wishes.

That sounds like an amazing plan, Eden! The 3-Day New York/Philadelphia to Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Beach and Busch Gardens Christmas Carnival Tour sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate the New Year. With the combination of the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, the lively Virginia Beach, and the festive atmosphere of Busch Gardens, I’m sure you’ll have an unforgettable experience. Thank you for sharing your plans, and no need to thanks for good wishes, Good day!!

Back