• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My all cousins are planning to enjoy a tour,

Lara01

My all cousins are planning to enjoy day trips from seattle washington but they have no idea about Seattle Washington attractions. This tour will be their first experience. They insisted me to making an activities list to enjoy on this tour. But I thought to know about the new and most pleasing activities from tourists that will remain best to have a great experience for all.

Lara01! I like your cousin's planning. It's a good way to spend a great time together. They will enjoy many things during this trip. I will share some names here. Photography, sightseeing, shopping, and visit attractive places in Seattle. All of these things make your cousin's time amazing and attractive. Anyway, How many days are your cousins spending in Seattle? Must share it with me.

Seattle is famous among food lovers and this is a fascinating place for travelers. Especially for those ho have enjoyed the movie Fifty Shades of grey. I have watched this movie and after this am willing to go there and believe me this was credible as I was thinking about an experience. However, Lara, during your visit I think should enjoy the helicopter ride and sure this would be wow.

I enjoyed your conversation on my post. My cousins decided to book a 7-day tour. I would like to recommend your suggested activities with them because All your mentioned things attracted me and will remain best to have a great experience on their trip. By the way, Fifty Shades of Grey's name is new to me. After hearing Nazli experience I am keen to watch this movie. By the way, Which place will remain best to watch a movie in a theater or a house LCD?

Back