• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I am back from las vegas to lower antelope canyon,

Welcome back, Eden! It sounds like you had an amazing trip from Las Vegas to Lower Antelope Canyon. Your adventure surely inspires others to take a short trip too. Thanks for sharing your experience and keep exploring! I would love to hear more from you :)

Lara! Happy to see your response. By the way, Do you like traveling?
Which kind of places you want to explore in your life?
Have you any trip planning for this month?

Hi Eden! Yes, I absolutely love traveling. There’s something incredibly exciting about exploring new places and immersing myself in different cultures. I particularly enjoy adventures that involve nature’s wonders - the beauty of our planet never ceases to amaze me!

As for my travel plans, I’m actually pondering a trip in November. My son’s birthday is on the 5th, and I think a birthday trip would be a wonderful way to celebrate. I’m still in the early stages of planning, but I’m looking forward to it.

Back