• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

How To Apply For Canadian (TRV) Visitor Visa (Step by Step Guide)

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well. :)

Recently, many people on my social media accounts have been inquiring about how to apply for a Canadian visitor visa, especially from Pakistan. It was challenging for me to respond individually to each message in the inbox. While I did manage to answer hundreds of messages, explaining the entire process to everyone was not easy. Consequently, I have decided to create a blog post addressing this topic, which will provide a step-by-step guide and help them understand the entire process.

This blog post is not only intended for those applying for a Canadian visitor visa from Pakistan but is applicable to almost 99% of the process, regardless of where you apply for the visa in the world.
You can check out the step by step guide by clicking here and let me know in the comments below if you have any further questions.

If you found this blog helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends or family members who are interested in applying for a Canadian (TRV) visitor visa but do not know how to get started.

Cheers,
Khan

Back