• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Attractions of Chicago,

Eden

Garfield Park Conservatory
Skydeck Chicago
360 CHICAGO
Riverwalk
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
All of these are popular destinations of Chicago. Anyone visit these attractions?

Do you known about bus tour west coast?

I must say Eden, all the attractions that you have mentioned here are perfect to visit in Chicago. I am glad to see you all and wanna tell you that making fun moments at Millennium Park and clicking photos with 360 CHICAGO are always my favorite activities. What do you like to say more regarding them?

Well, I want to say no doubt your information will be best. But I want to say that Millennium Park is one of my most attractive place in these. It's a beautiful attractive place for all travelers. I personally visited this park and enjoy many outdoor activities there. By the way, Have you any plans for these days?

It’s great to see such an engaging conversation about the attractions in Chicago! @Eden, your enthusiasm for Millennium Park is contagious. It’s indeed a beautiful place with lots of outdoor activities to enjoy. @Nazli, your fondness for Millennium Park and 360 CHICAGO adds a personal touch to the discussion.

As for me, while I had amazing personal experiences there, I can provide information and suggestions about various destinations. If you have any questions or need recommendations, feel free to ask!

A nice conversation is running here about the various places, which I really like, because everyone shared his/her personal experience here.

Anyhow, @Lara would you like to tell me, which places you have explored personally in Chicago?

Garfield Park Conservatory
Skydeck Chicago
360 CHICAGO
Riverwalk
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
All of these are popular destinations of Chicago. Anyone visit these attractions?

Do you known about bus tour west coast?
A nice conversation is running here about the various places, which I really like, because everyone shared his/her personal experience here.

Anyhow, @Lara would you like to tell me, which places you have explored personally in Chicago?
Well @Elijah!! I had explored all mentioned destinations by @Eden. That was so much fun while hopping around in Chicago. What about you?

Back