• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

attractions of Australia

Victoria

Hello guys! my sister want to get some information about the best Australia attractions. She want to explore this in this last weekend. if you have any idea or informational bout this so share here with some nice stuff. I am waiting for your reply.

The niagara falls ny vacation is the great option for the traveler.

Australia is such a nice destination to have a joyous time period with friends. My uncle lives there and he told me to see lots of attractions as '

Great Barrier Reef
Sydney Opera House
Great Ocean Road
Uluru
Bondi BeachSydney Harbour Bridge

These are famous among travelers and recommend you should share them with your sister. I am sure she will love them all a lot.

Wow that's sounds like a good plan, I have been to Australia (Sydney only) and loved it.
You sister is gonna love Australia, just tell her its super safe (but of course needs to be extra careful always when traveling to new destination).

Some places Nazli has already mentioned above, but again I would repeat the places I personally visited in Sydney :)

Top 6 Attractions in Sydney are ;-

1) Sydney Opera House
2) Taronga Zoo Sydney
3) Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk
4) Manly Beach
5) Australian Museum
6) SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium

Back