• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

About my favorite tour

The new jersey to niagara falls is indeed a good option to make memories. I am also a fan of this spot due to its beautiful view in different seasons. By the way, do let me know about those activities that you wanna try there as well as some nearest attactions of this spot. I am keen to know.

The new jersey to niagara falls is a great fun option for all kinds of people because they can enjoy a lot of fun there. Because Niagara falls is the most beautiful and attractive place on earth which large numbers of travelers explore every year. I love this place due to its beauty and night time view.

I opened this topic with curiosity and make my mind to hear a well story about favorite tour. But is some kind of joke? This is very misleading title, i was looking for some photos and very excited places names and things on a tour. May be you should change title to about my favorite tour scam?

You are right in this matter. But other members can talk about the city which link Victoria shared here. Maybe she was done this thing inattentively

You are right in this matter. But other members can talk about the city which link Victoria shared here. Maybe she was done this thing inattentively
Yup so true!! but it looks messy. If you are intend to start a new discussion you should do it properly and make sure you have enough stuff to share with others so others could learn something from new topic. But on the other side sharing such useful links are welcome but must add descriptions with it.

Back