• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Things makes my trip,

Eden

Watch a fireworks display
Have a DIY date night at home and make one another your favorite meal
Play your favorite board games
Blast Music and Have a Dance Party
Make It a Spa Night
Watch a Movie
These things will makes my New Year trip more exciting.

What do you say about countdown to cruise?

Those are some fantastic ideas to make your New Year trip exciting! A mix of outdoor activities like watching a fireworks display, and indoor activities like a DIY date night, board games, a dance party, a spa night, and movie night sounds like a perfect balance.

As for the countdown to cruise, it’s an exciting way to usher in the New Year. Imagine standing on the deck of the cruise ship, surrounded by the vast ocean, counting down the seconds to the New Year under a sky full of stars. It’s a unique experience that combines adventure, relaxation, and celebration. Enjoy your trip and Happy New Year in advance!

Back