• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Tbilisi Georgia Complete City Sights!

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
With its dramatic valley setting, picturesque Old Town, eclectic architecture and superb eating and drinking opportunities, Tbilisi is the vibrant, beating heart of Georgia and home to more than one in three of its citizens. Add to that the pull of the city's hipster culture, its techno scene and general air of cool, and Tbilisi is confidently sealing its reputation as the South Caucasus' most cosmopolitan city.

Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Kura River with a population of approximately 1.5 million people. Because of its location on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, and its proximity to the lucrative Silk Road, throughout history Tbilisi was a point of contention among various global powers. The city's location to this day ensures its position as an important transit route for energy and trade projects.

Tbilisi's cobblestoned old town reflects a long, complicated history, with periods under Persian and Russian rule. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.”

Tbilisi is known for its mild winters, with daytime temperatures very rarely dropping below 0 degrees Celsius. Snow is not as common as it was even a decade ago, most years, Tbilisi only has one or two snowy days.

Many tourists before visiting Tbilisi might think, when it does snow in Tbilisi? Well, it usually falls overnight. The snow melts very quickly and is often followed by rain. This is why it’s an extremely rare sight to see the city’s rooftops or streets covered with a white blanket of fluffy snow.

Well I would say Tbilisi is one of the most promising places. After seeing your video I am very much excited to know more about this place. This is a great place to see. The castle is surrounded by the forest. And the sky wheel oh my God it's really huge and offers mesmerizing views from it. It has so much to explore including modern style buildings and other places. I would love to. Hey and by the way the white sculpture on the road, that is so mighty and it is a lady sculpture do tell me more about this. And the cable car ride seems amazing to me. Wow, i had fun watching its video, thank you for sharing with us.

Well I would say Tbilisi is one of the most promising places. After seeing your video I am very much excited to know more about this place. This is a great place to see. The castle is surrounded by the forest. And the sky wheel oh my God it's really huge and offers mesmerizing views from it. It has so much to explore including modern style buildings and other places. I would love to. Hey and by the way the white sculpture on the road, that is so mighty and it is a lady sculpture do tell me more about this. And the cable car ride seems amazing to me. Wow, i had fun watching its video, thank you for sharing with us.
Thank you for your feedback, you are right Tbilisi is an amazing city in Georgia and you should try to visit it.
The time I visited Tbilisi, I was not making professionally videos for YouTube, so I recorded this with my phone, wish if I could use my action camera that time. Hope to visit again this beautiful historic city and get great shoots.

The lady sculpture is Kartvlis Deda (Mother of Kartvel or Mother of Georgian) is a monument in Georgia's capital Tbilisi and stands out unique, gives a great 360 view from miles away. The cable car is amazing and gives tourist a great ride to breathtaking views of the whole city from top.

If you get chance, try to visit and I assure you, you would love your trip to Tbilisi.

I am glad you appreciated my post. I am also not a professional yet but i would love to learn more and to live my love of traveling. hah... but you still have this in your memories and in you phone camera, better luck for next time i am sure you will click some mesmerizing photos to show its beauty with your passion 's magic!! ;)

The lady sculpture is Kartvlis Deda (Mother of Kartvel or Mother of Georgian) is a monument in Georgia's capital Tbilisi and stands out unique, gives a great 360 view from miles away. The cable car is amazing and gives tourist a great ride to breathtaking views of the whole city from top.
Wow... It would be so amazing to see those lovely views and to enjoy through the cable car ride. Glad to hear it.
If you get chance, try to visit and I assure you, you would love your trip to Tbilisi.
I have my fingers crossed to do so and try to have a bucket list for that time.🤞

Share more about your travel experiences buddy. It would be great to know more about this lovely place for those who are planning to see such an incredible place. By the way, must you share where you used to stay during your travels and how was that experience?

Back