• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Suggestions about outfits,

Lara01

My father plans to enjoy 3 day trips from nyc with his friends. Before going on a tour to this destination He plans to enjoy shopping and wants to buy new outfits for his 3-day trip. But He is confused about the outfits. So Suggest here which outfits can wear easily this summer season on a tour. Waiting for your fast reply...

Your father's planning is very amazing. I have shared here some images suitable for this weather. There are:
26dbd32c078092877dab0ffa87b7f0e9.jpg

0d14133e5747e6c84961f6a29c47dbd1.jpg

mens-summer-clothing-v0-e6t5xji36s5d1.png

I hope you like it. If your father goes there so must enjoy its attractions and enjoy nightclubs. Because it is very famous for nightclubs, and never sleeping in this city. And take the camera with you and enjoy photography. I hope you like it. And come back on this tour so must share here your experience with me. I will be waiting for your response.

Eden, have posted a good photo that can inspire your dad. This could be a trendy look for him and now I am willing to know which attractions your dad is going to explore by this trip. Do you know about his itinerary?

Yeah, Nazli I agree with you that Eden shared the best outfits and I would like to recommend the suggested 3 outfits to my father. Yeah, I know about my dad's selected attractions which He is going to explore. Niagara Falls, Maid of The Mist, Thousand Islands, Corning, and Watkins Glen State Park are included in his tour package. By the way, Did you visit any one attraction from them?

Back