• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Short Trip

Elijah

Staff member
My sister wants to enjoy a short trip and I suggest her to enjoy 1-Day Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park Hiking Tour or a one-day Flagstaff to Monument Valley and Navajo Reservation Tour. These are perfect short trips for everyone who wants to enjoy a good trip on a budget. What do all of you say about suggestions?

I will take the west coast tour from san francisco.

1-Day Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park Hiking Tour sounds interesting to me. I have never enjoyed this in my life and really like to know that specialty of ths place as well as the pricing of this trip. I wanna suggest this to my grandparents on their 45th anniversary .

Well, Elijah, I am so happy to read your suggestion. I think your sister will be back from this trip with great memories. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion. So, Being a traveler I want to recommend your sister must take the camera and enjoy photography there. I hope so your sister like my suggestion.

Back