• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Share info

Elijah

Staff member
shutterstock_776445706-1024x683.jpg

Recently, I saw this image on google and am keen to get information about it in detail. I men to say that from where this beautiful view was captured? I want to go there to enjoy the beauty of pink flowers and a boat ride personally. So if anyone want to know about this image place name then share with me freely.

Do you like to enjoy cherry blossom chocolate?

Thanks for sharing your interest in the beautiful image you found on Google. It sounds like a fantastic place to visit!

I also wonder about the image, like any landmarks or distinct features?

I'm sure someone will be able to help you identify the location. Looking forward to hearing more about this picturesque spot!

Elijah! I read your post and saw this beautiful image. According to my information, this image is Himeji Castle in Japan. This is one of the most popular places in Japan. Many travelers visit this place in the Cherry season and enjoy a great time there. By the way, go there and enjoy yourself there.​

Back