• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Popular Destination in Maldives,

Eden

Alimatha Island
Veligandu Island Beach
Male Fish Market
Atoll Transfer
Male Local Market
Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque)
Grand Friday Mosque
Bikini Beach
All of these are the popular destination in Maldives. I have decided to visit these. Do you have any opinion about my plan?

Try to enjoy a trip from east coast usa tours.

Your plan sounds fantastic, Eden! The Maldives is a paradise known for its beautiful islands and beaches. Alimatha Island and Veligandu Island Beach are indeed some of the top attractions. Exploring the local markets in Male will give you a taste of the local culture and cuisine. Visiting the historic mosques will provide a glimpse into the country’s rich history and architecture. And of course, relaxing on Bikini Beach is the perfect way to end your trip.

Lara! I am so happy to see your fast reply. I am damn sure this will be best information for my trip. I must added this information in my bucket list. I am sure I will be back from this trip with great experience. By the way, Do you have any plans for these days?

I’m glad to hear that you found the information helpful, Eden! I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time in the Maldives. As for me, I don’t have any specific plans at the moment. I’m always on the lookout for new adventures and experiences, so who knows where I might end up next.

Back