• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Olympic in Paris

Nazli

Staff member
Finally, the Olympic games ended in pairs and that was a nice experience for those who have been there to support their countries and players. I have enjoyed the full event at home cause can't be in pairs due to some personal reasons. I heard this was a great ending and Tiom Crusie has made this by doing a great stunt. This was goosebumps time for me and wanna know what you like to say about this. Have you been there or not? I will see your reply after day trips from seattle wa.

I have never been to Paris, and I was busy that's why I could not enjoy this game but My brother is crazy about it and He shared all his experiences with me about enjoying this game live. He was in Paris while playing this game and He enjoyed all the moments with his friends. After knowing about his experience I want to know more about the games. So share the best game and the best player name here. Waiting for your reply...

I am so pleased to tell you that I have been there this year and also enjoyed the Olympic games during my visit. I was there with my friends and wanna tell you that Jewlin made by Arshad Nadeen a Pakistani has won my heart. He did very well and after so long Pakistan won any gold meddle. This is a historical win that I think will remain in my mind my whole life.

After this can say that you missed a chance to witness the historical moment of the Olympic games.

Anyway, Lara, you should watch the Cricket team and maybe there will be some test matches that will be helpful for you to know about the sport and its rules. here I am going to share a link to cricket matches that will be massive for your cricket schedule.

Back