• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Myself Nazli

Nazli

Staff member
Hello All

Myself nazli from Turkey. I am a new member of this board and would like to say that enjoying my free time by connecting with other members. I am quite sure this board will help me a lot in this matter and will meet with new people as I really want. Anyway, is there anyoe who like to say welcome me here?

Hi Nazli!! Glad to know about you. Turkey is a beautiful place. I am personally in love with it. I would like to welcome you here. I am sure we will have good time. By the way let me know about your travel interests. Do you love traveling? Actually i am a travel freak and really looking for someone like me.

Thanks for welcoming me here!!

I am very happy about this and would like to tell you that Travelling around different places is also my passion. I have a great time through this activity and love to know have you ever explored Turkey?

No i haven't yet but will make plans next year for it. By the way what is your fav place there? I am sure you will help to learn about turkey destinations.

Turkey is 2nd love of my life and for me.

I love its beautiful cities as
Cappadocia
Istanbul
Antalya
Izmir
Ankara
and Bursa

What about you?

Nazli said:
Turkey is 2nd love of my life and for me.

I love its beautiful cities as
Cappadocia
Istanbul
Antalya
Izmir
Ankara
and Bursa

What about you?
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Istanbul. Would you like to talk about this lovely place?[/font]

Nazli said:
Hello All

Myself nazli from Turkey. I am a new member of this board and would like to say that enjoying my free time by connecting with other members. I am quite sure this board will help me a lot in this matter and will meet with new people as I really want. Anyway, is there anyoe who like to say welcome me here?

Hi Nazli,
Welcome to the forum, glad to see you here and I have been reading your posts earlier and just saw this post now.
Thank you for the introduction, it gave us an idea to know more about you.

I was in Istanbul and loved the city, no doubts Turkey is one of the top favorite countries when it comes to the destinations. I would love to visit Turkey again and explore more cities as well.

Nazli! I would like to say welcome to you here and sure that you like to enjoy conversation with all the members. Anyhow, you are from Turkey which is a beautiful country, I love to explore it. You also shared its wonderful cities names and Istanbul is my favorite city there which I love to visit again and again.

I am so glad to know that you guys have positive views regarding my hometown. I would love to say a warm welcome to all of you in my Country and so sure will have a blast of fun. y the way what will you like to say about Taksim Square?

Taksim Square is the most famous and beautiful Republic Monument. In fact, this Taksim is best for enjoying shopping, nightlife, and dining as well. Actually, my uncle visited this place this year and shared this stuff with me which develop my craze to explore this monument personally. What do you say about this?

I am so glad to know that you guys have positive views regarding my hometown. I would love to say a warm welcome to all of you in my Country and so sure will have a blast of fun. y the way what will you like to say about Taksim Square?
Of course, Turkey is LOVE, specially for me being a Pakistani, we love Turkey and its people. I would say I was welcome warmly when I arrived Turkey and when I was telling them I am from originally from Pakistan, they were treating me so nicely and I felt like a king. :)
Pakistan and Turkey has long history of friendship & brotherhood. ❤️

I am glad to know about your travel experience to Turkey. They do have special affections towards Pakistani's and overly excited to meet Pakistani's. If we said they are like two different countries and one nation that would be close to reality.

Of course, Turkey is LOVE, specially for me being a Pakistani, we love Turkey and its people. I would say I was welcome warmly when I arrived Turkey and when I was telling them I am from originally from Pakistan, they were treating me so nicely and I felt like a king. :)
Wow, you have explored Turkey personally and enjoyed a great time there. No doubt it is a beautiful country in which people are so nice. By the way, while your trip, which places you have visited there?

So nice of you Khan!!

Good to know that my homeland offered you a chance to feel like king and Thanks for passing a positive review about my hometown. By the way, don't forget to share some images that you have captured while your trip. I am pondering to see.

Thinking to be a part of 3 day trips from nyc.

Back