• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

my mother take a tour

Victoria

Hello guys! Do you personally try the tour in san francisco? My mother wants to take this tour and she is really excited about it. I need to know some things regarding hotels and attractions which my mother should explore If you know so share here some nice stuff with us. I am waiting here for your reply so my mother could take the journey

These are many popular attractions and hotels there. I will share some names here. These are
Attractions:
Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Park
Ferry Building
Exploratorium
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Hotels:
HI San Francisco Downtown Hostel
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Downtown SOMA
Opens in new window
Executive Hotel Vintage CourtOpens in new window
All these are the best attractions and hotels in San Francisco. So, Don't about that and enjoy your mother trip. All the best for your mother trip. I hope so you this will be a wonderful information for your mother planning.

I enjoyed your conversation about San Francisco and I feel sad that I could not suggest anything about this place here on time for your mother. But I am impressed with Eden's shared details about the best attractions and hotels that will be useful for all the tourists. By the way, the Ferry Building name attracted me and I am keen to know about tourists experience with this place. So share here about it. Waiting for your reply...

Back