• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My mother is a book reader,

Lara01

My mother likes to read books in her free time. She has a huge collection of different books. She is keen to read every language of books. She told me reading books improves vocabulary. This activity is great for making our minds strong. From this communication skills will be strong. Now I am ready to implement my mother's suggestion. I am a little bit weak in English. That's why I want to start my journey with English language books. What do you like to say about my plan?

Have you ever enjoyed west coast bus tours of usa?

Well, It's a good thing to do good in your free time. I also like reading, shopping, sightseeing, traveling, and photography which I have enjoyed in my free time. Anyway, Which book you have read in these days? Must share it with me?

Hey, I want to say thank you for appreciating me I started to read Pride and Prejudice book to improve my English skills. Do you know about it? Anyhow, If you like traveling then Which traveling experience is your favorite? Means, Which destination did you visit the first time?

Back