• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My introduction post

Victoria

Hello guys! I am new in this board and i am very excited about it. Let me introduce my self. My name is Victoria and i am in USA. I have many hobbies like gardening, painting, art & designing and many more but the traveling is my best and favorite hobby. I really like to explore the different places of the world.

Victoria said:
Hello guys! I am new in this board and i am very excited about it. Let me introduce my self. My name is Victoria and i am in USA. I have many hobbies like gardening, painting, art & designing and many more but the traveling is my best and favorite hobby. I really like to explore the different places of the world.

Welcome Victoria onboard.

Glad to see our first user from USA, I have never been to the states and planning to explore the amazing places in USA.
You got cool hobbies, I am very bad in painting and designing thought, however traveling is also my best and fav hobby :)

Look forward to your travel experiences and information, sharing here with the community and make it travel friendly place for travel lovers.

Victoria! As a member of this community, I want to say welcome to you here and am happy after seeing you here. You belong from the USA which is the best and most adorable place for travelers. In fact, large numbers of people explore it every year. Would you like to tell me what are your views regarding traveling?

I must say that traveling to exciting places is something credible. I love this way of wasting money and having a money box in my drawer to save for the next journey. By the way, where from your get money for your travel time?

Happy to hear that you also like traveling and love to spend your money in this way. On traveling you don't waste your money, in fact, you invest money because through this you get such amazing kinds of information, memories, and experience as well. Anyhow, for traveling, I get money through my online work and pocket money.

Back