• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My friend met with me in a grocery shop,

Lara01

My friend met with me in a grocery shop. She told me about her plans, She is going on a Paris tour but she has no idea about the attractions that should never miss exploring in this destination. If you know about the popular attraction of this place with which you have a great experience then share it here I would like to recommend it to my friend to explore on her trip. Waiting for your reply...

With whom would you like to visit fun day trips from seattle?

I am happy to read your friend's plan. I am damn sure this will be the best way to see the beautiful views of Paris. Personally I have enjoyed the Paris tour. I will share some names of the best attractions of Paris here. These are
Eiffel Tower
Louvre Museum
Luxembourg Gardens
Palais Garnier
Seine River
All of these are my favorite destinations in Paris. Your friend goes to visit all these destinations. I hope so your friend likes this information.

Paris is the city of love and romance. This is a dynamic city and have to say that perfect for honeymooners. They love to have a great time there and there are lots of things can observe or places should explore. Some of them Eden, have mentioned here and will appreciate him. However, why you are not going with your friend?

I am impressed with your suggestions. I would like to recommend all your suggested attractions to my friend to add to her cart to explore on her trip. Well, Nazli, I cannot go with my friend on this tour because She has a plan to enjoy this tour with her boyfriend and I don't want to disturb them. By the way, Eden, Did you recently experience any one attraction from these mentioned?

Back