• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

My cousins like to discuss different tours,

Lara01

My cousins like to discuss different tours and They are crazy to hear about the tourist experiences with their trips. Nowadays, They want to know the world's best destination experience from tourists. So if you experienced any spot and have the best memories then you should share your reviews with us. Waiting for your reply...

Have you ever enjoyed day trips from seattle washington?

Well, I have enjoyed many trips in my life. But my favorite one is the New York City tour. Which I have enjoyed with my friends. During this tour, we visited many destinations. This city is famous for its attractive places and night views. Every year many tourists visit these and come back from this tour with amazing memories. Anyway, I want to recommeded your cousin must go to visit this city and enjoy a good time there.

The world is beautiful and filled with many attractive places. That's why her gonna talk about stunning locations along their specialty. So here we go
  1. Montreal, Canada.
  2. Venice, Italy.
  3. Marrakech, Morocco.
  4. Kyoto, Japan.
  5. Prague, Czech Republic
  6. Zanzibar, Tanzania.
  7. Niagara Falls, Canada/USA
  8. Herzegovina.
Travelers like to go around them and have a joyful time there. let me comprehend which one is your favorite and why.

I visited New York City too and I enjoyed reading about your experience with this destination. But Your way of sharing impressed me and I would like to share your experience about this spot with my cousins. Anyway, Nazli shared the best places name list. I want to know Nazil's experience with Kyoto, Japan. So share here. Waiting for your reply...

Honestly speaking I have never visited Kyoto, Japan. in my life but have an idea about it because seen some dramas. This is a beautiful city in Japan and famous among travelers due to its beautiful temples and shrines. Cherry season is a perfect time to visit this place and recommend you guys should also go there.

Oh, that's nice to hear that you watch dramas with focus. Anyhow, My mother wants to enjoy a tour these days. But I am confused about the destination. So what do you say? Should I select the Kyoto, Japan tour for her? This trip will be a first experience for my mother. Do you have another suggestion about my mother's trip?

Kyoto, Japan would be perfect I think for your mother and here I am going to share some attractions that she should add in her travel list. So here we go
Fushimi Inari Taisha
Kiyomizu-dera
Kinkaku-ji
Eikandō Temple
Nanzen-ji

This is a beautiful place with natural sceneries and remains credible for you all of you to have mesmorizng time. Why are you not going with your mother?

Back