• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Idea about editing,

Lara01

I have two brothers and My elder brother wants to become an influencer. He has no idea about editing images and videos, then I suggested to him that, You make your content, I will edit for you because I have editing skills. After hearing my offer He is very excited now and ready to become a good influencer. By the way, Do you know about the best editing software that will make it easy to edit the video for my brother? If yes then share it here. Waiting for your reply...

My father is excited about 3 day trips from nyc.

Help in every person is a very good habit. I like your habit. I have shared here some names for video editor software.

HitFilm Pro, Montage Video Maker, VSDC Free Video Editor, Adobe Express, VideoPad, Avid Media Composer, and CapCut.
I hope these software will help you in your video editing. I think you must have heard some names. like the capcut and Adobe Express. I know this software because I am a graphic designer. it is my job.

I am pleased to have your shared software names that are best for editing the images and videos. I want to tell you that from your mentioned names, my favorite software is CapCut which I use for my work I use on my mobile too easily. Anyhow, After knowing that you are a graphic designer I want to ask you which type of design you make it well?

So you decided to work as a team, That's great!! By the way, for editing I recommend Adobe Premiere Elements. It is a beginner friendly app and all features are also packed with. Good luck to both of you!!

Back