• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

I will book a trip for mother,

Eden

These days my mother is bored at home so, I have decided I will book a trip for my mother for a surprise. I am damn it's an amazing gift for my mother. I have decided I will book a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, US. Capitol, and Philadelphia Tour (Free Airport Pickup) from east coast holidays usa. I am dam sure this will be the best thing to do this time. So, What do you say about my planning have you any suggestion dor my trip?

Tour planning is a good option for spending boring time. Your planning is adequate for your mother. I like to travel to New York. Last year I enjoyed this trip with my friends. I want to suggest must pack a camera in your mother's bag and guide her with useful information. If your mother likes to enjoy activities she should enjoy hiking on this tour. Blue Heron Park is the best island in NY for hiking. What do you say about my information?

Well, I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure your suggestion is great for me. After reading this post I have decided I must pack a camera in my mother's bag. I am so happy for my mother's trip. I think this will be a cool trip for my mother. Anyway, Do you have any trip plans oft this summer? If yes, you must share it with me.

I felt proud of myself after seeing your surety regarding my suggestions. Well, I have no plan to enjoy any trip cause I have a busy schedule with office work. But my mother is free these days I am thinking of booking a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, US. Capitol, and Philadelphia Tour (Free Airport Pickup) for her. Before booking I want to know its cost then I would love to plan for my mother if it is in my budget. I am waiting for your reply...

Back