• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Go to take a trip with friends,

Eden

Friends!c I am the biggest traveler freak and it's my favorite hobby. In my free time I have enjoyed many trips then I have a plan to take a 1-Day New York/New Jersey to Camelback Mountain Resort Ski or Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark Tour which I have enjoyed with my friends. We are so excited about this trip. I am damn sure I will be back from this trip with amazing memories. Do you have any opinion about my plan?

Would you like to enjoy east coast holidays usa?

Traveling is my friend's favorite hobby. This year I have no tour experience with friends. After reading your post I am keen to enjoy the trip with them. From your excitement, I realized you have had a great experience with this destination. I want to know your travel story which you enjoyed with your friends. Try to share your journey with us then I will plan a tour with friends toward this destination. Waiting for a fast reply...

Lara01! I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure I will be back from this trip with amazing memories. Anyway, Can you share which things will enjoy on this trip and make my time attractive and memorable? Because you are also a traveler. Must share with me. I am waiting for your response. Then I must share my story after coming back from this trip.​

I like to enjoy activities on my tours to make my time memorable. I have a list of activities that I am sharing here.
Reading
Cycling
Camping
Hiking
Horse riding
Rock climbing
All these are the best things to enjoy on a tour. You should enjoy having a great experience on your tour. I will wait for your tour story...

These are all the best things but I like to enjoy novel-reading activities. I am a traveling freak and traveling is my passion. my best experience in traveling. I love seeing different cities and my favorite destination is New York. In my free time, I read the novel. traveling is my hobby and you like traveling. If so, share me.

Back