• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Do you have any idea about it,

Eden

meteora-m.jpg

Last night I was scrolling my Instagram and saw this scary view. Seeing this, I don't understand who will be living here. I want to ask you Do you have any idea about the name of this place? If yes, must share it here. I am waiting for your response.

Did you take washington dc blossoms?

Amazing, that sounds like quite the sight! A mountain hilltop house or resort sounds both breathtaking and a bit spooky.
Unfortunately, I don't have any idea about the name of the place you saw, but I'm intrigued to find out!
Hopefully, someone else in the community can help identify it. Looking forward to seeing if anyone knows!

The Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece that houses one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance only to Mount Athos. The six (of an original twenty-four) monasteries are built on immense natural pillars and rounded hill-shaped boulders that dominate the area. It is located near the town of Kalambaka on the northwestern edge of the Thessaly plain near the Pineios River and the Pindus Mountains. Click here for more details as i found this page very useful for me.

Back